Dry Body Brush by Rengöra
Are You Ready for Softer, Smoother, Healthier Skin?
Enjoy Gentle Exfoliation & Premium Skin Cleansing with Our Dry Body Brush
Improve Your Skin Today!
Rengöra’s Dry Body Brush is made with the finest materials, featuring a beautifully crafted wooden handle, all natural boar bristles and a perfectly sized brush head with a string to hang the brush. Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and dry brushing with Rengöra’s Dry Body Brush will help:
- Remove impurities and exfoliate dead skin cells to allow your body to detox
- Fight inflammation and reduce body acne
- Increase blood circulation
- Allow for deeper penetration of moisturizers, oils and lotions after your shower
- GET SOFTER, SMOOTHER SKIN – unclog pores; prevent breakouts; improve skin quality
- GENTLY EXFOLIATE FOR HEALTHIER, YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN – remove tired, warn out, dead skin
for a radiant look all year round
- GREAT FOR DRY BRUSHING – stimulates circulation; can help reduce the appearance of cellulite; for men + women
- TREAT YOURSELF TO AN INVIGORATING dry brush BODY MASSAGE for optimal skin glow and beauty
I GIVE THIS BRUSH THE HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. This is the PERFECT BODY BRUSH, and I checked all available before selecting this one. The curved handle design is what makes it stand out from the others, you can reach everywhere and the brush bristles are the right thickness and stiffness. The quality is excellent, it was made to last. I would have expected it to cost twice as much as it did.Linda
I’m sometimes wary of buying products I can’t see or feel for myself in the store, but I was pleasantly surprised with the high quality of this body brush when it arrived. The handle is incredibly sturdy, and the bristles are tough yet gentle. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.
I’m getting up there in years, and my skin is starting to show it. I heard about dry brushing from my sister, and immediately got on Amazon to buy a body brush – and I’m so glad I did! This thing seriously works. I use it to brush my skin a couple times a week, usually before my morning shower. It removes dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft, especially after a warm shower. If I don’t have time for a full dry brush, I sometimes use the brush in the shower instead – the bristles are tough enough to handle the water but still able to give my body a gentle cleanse. My skin used to be dry and a bit flabby with cellulite, but I’ve noticed a real difference over the past couple of weeks. I would unhesitatingly recommend the Rengora Dry Brush, as it’s helped me get healthier, smoother skin that looks and feels years younger.